38,400 Square feet in rentable area spread over a 5-acre tract.
Four highly desirable 9,600 square foot buildings with ±2,000 square feet of office space each.
Four building package available.
Welcome to Longhorn Business Park, a 5-acre master planned business park with a medium-sized business focus. Buildings within the park are 9,600 square feet and are each located on a private, partially-fenced lot.
With your company in mind, the business park was designed to be headache free. Off-site detention is provided for storm water and ample road access is in place for moving and turning 18-wheelers. Access to heavy-duty 3-phase power is available as well.
Located in the Energy Corridor area, you will enjoy neighbors such as BP, Citgo, Conoco Phillips, Shell, Foster Wheeler, Mustang Engineering, and more.
• Located in Houston, TX, the “Hottest city to watch” by the Urban Land Institute
• Easy access to major roadways, including I-10 and Beltway 8
• No onsite detention required - master detention in rear of park
• No floodplain - outside the 100 and 500-year floodplain
• Heavy-duty power in place - available up to 480V 3-phase
• 18-wheeler accessible
• Air travel friendly - adjacent to West Houston Airport and easy travel to IAH and HOU
• Located in the Energy Corridor area, home to BP, Citgo, Conoco Phillips, Shell, Foster Wheeler, Mustang Engineering and more
• Park like setting - nestled between public park areas to the south and a country club to the north
• Many options for food, retail, and lodging in the area
3402 Longhorn Drive, Houston, Texas 77084, United States
This material contains the opinions of the manager and such opinions are subject to change without notice. This material has been distributed for informational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice or a recommendation of any particular property, strategy or investment. Information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No part of this material may be reproduced in any form, or referred to in any other publication, without express written permission.
Panoptic Realty Group is Managed by Michael Blount Jr, a Real Estate Broker Licensed in the State of Texas Under the Texas Real Estate Commission.
Copyright © 2021 Panoptic Realty - All Rights Reserved.